Returns & Refunds
Please note: A 15% restocking fee applies to all returns and the customer is responsible for shipping except in the case of a defective or damaged item.
- Merchandise must be returned within 60 days of purchase in unused, like-new condition.
- A copy of the customer receipt, original packing slip, RGA (Return Goods Authorization) form must accompany all returns. You may obtain a RGA by calling 860-572-0077.
- A refund will be issued only to the original credit card or a check will be sent if that is how payment was made at the time of purchase.
- Use the original packaging or a strong corrugated carton.
- Pack and tape your package securely.
- For common carrier deliveries and UPS deliveries, include a copy of the original packing slip and clearly print the RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number on the outside of the box. Follow return instructions listed above.